Very Beautiful Love Quotes For All Lover || Part 01


Love quotes image
Love Quotes With Image



There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless.

Leo Christopher




Love Quotes With Image,
Love Quotes With Image





If you know what love is, it is because of you.





Love Quotes With Image





You are my song. You are my song of love.





Love quotes image
Love Quotes With Image





Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again.





Love Quotes With Image





I will love you until the stars go out, and the tides no longer turn.





Love Quotes With Image




Your love is all I need to Feel Complete.





Love Quotes With Image






You know it's love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you're not part of their happiness.
Julia Roberts





Love Quotes With Image




You are the last thought in my mind before I drift Off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning.
Unknown



Love Quotes With Image





"When you are tough on yourself, life is going to be infinitely easier on you"  
Charles de Leusse