I Loved The Way You Stared At Me
Alyssa
I loved the way you stared at me, looking deep into my eyes.
I loved the way you smiled at me, showing those pearly whites.
I loved the way you talked to me your voice sounds so pure.
I loved how I told you everything, this I know for sure.
I loved the way we got competitive when we played those computer games,
I loved how we spent all year together, and you not once change.
Yes, sometimes you had your moods, but they never lasted long,
I always cheered you up, because we always got along.
I loved everything about you in every possible way
and the truth is I'm still in love today.
Alyssa
I loved the way you stared at me, looking deep into my eyes.
I loved the way you smiled at me, showing those pearly whites.
I loved the way you talked to me your voice sounds so pure.
I loved how I told you everything, this I know for sure.
I loved the way we got competitive when we played those computer games,
I loved how we spent all year together, and you not once change.
Yes, sometimes you had your moods, but they never lasted long,
I always cheered you up, because we always got along.
I loved everything about you in every possible way
and the truth is I'm still in love today.
0 Comments
Please Do Not Enter Any Spam Link In The Comment Box.