Alphabet Of Love - Noha Nader

poem book image



Alphabet Of Love 

Noha Nader 

Again I'm sitting with pen in my hand and paper in front of me,
Breaking all the doors, trying to set my feelings free. 
Carefully I'm choosing the words to write.
Don't want to keep anything inside.
Everything inside me I want to say.
For so long I've been trying day after day.
Guessed it's easy, but it's not in any way.
How hard I tried to tell you
In every way, but I couldn't do so.
Just simple words I have to write,
Kinda magical words that'll make everything right.
Love you deeply from the bottom of my heart.
My life means nothing when we're apart.
No one but you can make me feel that complete.
Ooh, my love, we are meant to be; that's our fate.
Please stay with me for always and forever.
Quit anything, but leave me never. 
Right inside my heart, you will always be.
So happy I feel when you are with me.
To you, I hope to be always near.
Unique is the way along with you I feel.
Very happy, flying without wings. 
What a joy to my heart your touch brings. 
X-trimly perfect I feel near you.
Yes, my love, that's what I want you to know.
Zillions of words I have in my heart to say and all of them are true.